Making our own FAMILY OF FRIENDS; come join us!

Welcome! Join us so you can activly post instead of read-only by registering username & password. Then fill out your profile page w/state & year born at least, so we can know each other, as friends & family...WE LOOK FORWARD TO KNOWING YOU !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Join us so you can activly post instead of read-only by registering username & password. Then fill out your profile page w/state & year born at least, so we can know each other, as friends & family...WE LOOK FORWARD TO KNOWING YOU !

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendship forum; for survivors of any victimization; in need of casual yet trusted friendship. Everyone's investing precious time & energy in each other, reaching out our hand, out of sincerity & innocent love to everyone.

Keywords

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 506 messages in 451 subjects

We have 35 registered users

The newest registered user is amedicalstudent

Latest topics

» Country Instrumental Music Playlists
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:16 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Banjo Music --Blue Grass
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:13 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Banjo Music --Blue Grass
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:13 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Irish Music
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:32 am by mello-dee-ann

» Celtic Music & Song
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:28 am by mello-dee-ann

» BagPipes
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:18 am by mello-dee-ann

» Accordian Music
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:16 am by mello-dee-ann

» Learn Harmonica
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:05 am by mello-dee-ann

» Tutorial --Play Music on Crystal Goblets
"BITE ME"  Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:00 am by mello-dee-ann

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

"BITE ME"

mello-dee-ann
    mello-dee-ann
    Admin

"BITE ME"  Empty "BITE ME"

Post by mello-dee-ann

This is the official BITE ME thread... This is a spin off from the main Inspire board about how totally rude and insensitive non P people can be.

This past week the rude people have been out in force... so rant away everyone....Here are my bite mes for the night....

To the lady who was sitting across from us at the restraunt Sunday night..... BITE ME........ I had every right to sit there and have dinner with my family and that gasp you did when you saw my skin and then the stareing.....in fact Bite Me Twice......

To the lady who stopped me at Wallyworld and told me Blue Star ointment would cure me...BITE ME....

To the man at the grocery who wouldn't stand in line behind me... BITE ME...I saw that look you gave your wife, and I heard you tell her to move to the next line....

To the parents of the little monsters at the book store, Are you deaf, how many times did your kids go ooooo and ask me what was on my skin..... I did answer your kids nicely but after I replied then you should have told your rude little snots to be quiet..so Bite ME.....

And the last rant for tonight..To my MIL, I saw the disgust on your face, last week and I know you were staring at my skin... now I can't wait till the 4th of July party, one word about how bad I look and I'll drop my shorts and show everyone my butt..... in the mean time BITE ME!!!!

To everyone who thinks (and can't help saying), "ooooh, you're too young to have arthritis," BITE ME!!

To everyone who says, "It's not like you're DYING," or, "think of the starving children in Africa," or any one of eleventy-million other equally moronic things, BITE ME!!

To everyone who doesn't "get it" because my burning, fissured skin is limited to parts not ordinarily on display, BITE ME!! Surprised Sad :mad:

For everyone who thinks if I relax this will go away...bite me!

For everyone who has the "cure"...bite me!!

For everyone who makes one of my P friends feel bad.........bite me!!!

However, for all those who think they know the cure, I can't complain. Remeber they are trying to be helpfull.
    Even if they are idiots. To all those others, Bite me, right on the pustals on my butt.

To some of my "so-called" friends......who know I have P, but still insist on staring at it when they talk to me and make me feel like I am 2 feet tall...BITE ME!!!!

To the dingbat in our office who said (in a voice louder than any you can imagine...they probably heard her on the west coast) "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR ELBOWS? You look like you been workin in the yard!""

BITE ME....And then some!

I have this idea. You guys ever see that movie "Network" where everybody ran to their windows, stuck their heads out and said, "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore!" Well, here's my fantasy...we decide on a day and time, perhaps at night during P awareness month, when we'll all run to our windows (or out the front door), open them and scream "BITE ME!"

Just an idea...it might be the scream heard round the world. Or become known as "the scream of the P people!"

To the last person and the next person who wipes the flakes off my t-shirt and looks at me in disgust Sad :mad: can Bite Me !!!!!! Twice.

To everyone who makes my P friends or non P friends feel bad. can line up Bite me too !!! or pucker up and Kiss my ***! either way is fine with me

Ahhhh I feel better. POWER TO THE P PEOPLE. LOL Hehe

to the people that are supportive to my face but ridicule me behind my back.... BITE ME!!!!!!!!

For the kid who thought it would be helpful to tell me I have P on my legs when i don't. BITE ME!

For the ppl who feel the need to ask me about my mom, when they think thats not rude cuz there not asking her. BITE ME!

And for the ppl who stare at my family because we look different. BITE ME!!!

to my hairdresser who said "what in the world is behind your ears?"....YOU SHOULD KNOW...SO BITE ME!!!

for people who keep telling me, it's just dry skin...............bite me.

for people who keep saying, at least it's not cancer..............bite me.

for people who think I am over reacting when I am in pain..........bite me.

Of course this does not mean anyone here Wink , but I have P and PA but mild. And yes I am not in major or constant pain but darn if my P and PA don't cause me some probs. I went to a rhum to see what I could do to keep it in check, how I could get quicker relief when I am in pain. I was told to take my ibuprofen and come back when it gets worse. I have dark, thick skin on my elbows and knees, makes it painful to kneel and my elbow skin catchs on fabric and also hurts to lean on. But because I was not red and scaly like the derm, first he said I didn't have P then he said put an otc cream on it every day and come back when it gets worse. I have had red and scaly, just not right now. My life is calm, I am not stressed, my bad breakouts seem to need stress or illness to become really ugly. People often ask me what I did to my elbows and I don't wear shorts when working (I am a pre-k teacher) as it hurts to kneel unprotected. Bite me big time to those who trivialize my discomfort.
    Mary :mad:

You go girl!!!

I had exactly that kind of anger and defiance when I reached the point where I wasn't going to put up with it ANYMORE!!!!!

I am actually starting to think it's a necessary and healthy step toward acceptance of self with P.

Sort of like the anger stage of the grieving process:)
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 3:26 am