Making our own FAMILY OF FRIENDS; come join us!

Welcome! Join us so you can activly post instead of read-only by registering username & password. Then fill out your profile page w/state & year born at least, so we can know each other, as friends & family...WE LOOK FORWARD TO KNOWING YOU !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Join us so you can activly post instead of read-only by registering username & password. Then fill out your profile page w/state & year born at least, so we can know each other, as friends & family...WE LOOK FORWARD TO KNOWING YOU !

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendship forum; for survivors of any victimization; in need of casual yet trusted friendship. Everyone's investing precious time & energy in each other, reaching out our hand, out of sincerity & innocent love to everyone.

Keywords

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 506 messages in 451 subjects

We have 35 registered users

The newest registered user is amedicalstudent

Latest topics

» Country Instrumental Music Playlists
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:16 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Banjo Music --Blue Grass
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:13 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Banjo Music --Blue Grass
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:13 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Irish Music
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:32 am by mello-dee-ann

» Celtic Music & Song
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:28 am by mello-dee-ann

» BagPipes
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:18 am by mello-dee-ann

» Accordian Music
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:16 am by mello-dee-ann

» Learn Harmonica
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:05 am by mello-dee-ann

» Tutorial --Play Music on Crystal Goblets
2 posts in 1 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:00 am by mello-dee-ann

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posts in 1

AmandaSlavik
    AmandaSlavik

2 posts in 1 Empty 2 posts in 1

Post by AmandaSlavik

These are 2 of my latest posts I am sharing here. Just in case my Bravenet Blog is not working for you. Sorry about the YouTube fiasco. Also Here is one of my video from YouTube... ENJOY!!!

Our being Amanda's Bravenet Blog

I have a hard time seeing the captcha image varification when I comment on blog posts. To Holly, I am sorry If you have like 20 comments from me to look at. I didn't think my comment was working sorry for that. And just in case it isn't there, because I was messing up the image varification, here is what I was saying to you!!!! You are perfect right now. You are on the path you need to be to get to where the divine wants you later. Don't listen to people who will not listen to you and think you are off. What you are experiencing with the paranormal and all the obstacles you have to work out.... are normal and right now. You are becoming stronger everyday. You and many other light workers will be called upon soon, and think of our lives right now as a BOOT CAMP ok? It really sucks right now. BOOT CAMP SUCKS. Anyway I just wanted to let you know how perfect you truly are.

This Autumn season is early just like I predicted this summer. The vale between the words is thin already. What will October bring??? Lets keep our eyes and ears and minds open.... we will need them to be. Keep cameras and voice recorders handy at all times.......

Existence is off balance right now..... I really feel like I am in a Doctor Who episode or a real paranormal film.... I can feel changes coming and I am practically buzzing with it.

Friday, September 16th 2011
    2:16 PM (3 days, 0h, 30min ago)
    Survivor

I want to thank all of you for all your helpful and words of encouragement. I really need it right now. I need all sides of how others see me and my circumstances. This year has been a whopper and that is an understatement.

Thanks Holly. I am dealing with the day to day things and the things that put me off ... one by one. One day at a time. Slowly getting back into healthy habits and working on my mind. Dealing with things in my head is a slow release and everything will be easier when I am physically doing better. Doing an internal cleanse and then the outer stuff will be better too. I have to go deep into myself and clean it up. Literally.

I am making my fruit and protein smoothies again and trying to flush my system out. Doing a little bit of the raw foods thing again. I am trying to clean my inner light and soul and get my body on the right track again.

I am now addressing things with Bradley that we need to do and trying to keep him on task since everything he wants to do is his way. I need to keep him at it so stuff gets done. If I take charge and do the things my way it will cause a divorce probably. Him accomplishing things around here is slowly making him happier I think. So I am guiding him and trying to get myself healthier. I am starting to feel better already.

I am used to my routine at work now and I have the energy to start tackling the day to day things around the house again like petty cleaning and straightening up.

Rhiannon is doing her best in school and started her flute lessons today.

They put Kens feeding tube in again yesterday with success but we want him getting better so he doesn't need that stuff. If I forgot to tell you all.. last week the tube came out and so they had to go in and fix it.

I have my little distractions like Gnome Town on FB and my knitting loom and crochet to keep busy with if I am not cleaning or doing things for my health like exercising. I am newly starting up again since yesterday. Like I said it is day to day right now.

I would like to thank Shawno for his words of wisdom as well. Both him and Holly gave me great advice and I really appreciate it. Their links are to the left in my friends list. I am too distracted and tired to go get the code to paste them in here .... sorry guys.

Also Lady Woven Mists has been there for me with her advise as well THANK YOU LADY!!!!!!

I am really sick and tired of all the life stress right now and literally sick and tired. But I am a fighter and survivor.

THANK YOU ALL! you are the best.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 11:16 pm