Making our own FAMILY OF FRIENDS; come join us!

Welcome! Join us so you can activly post instead of read-only by registering username & password. Then fill out your profile page w/state & year born at least, so we can know each other, as friends & family...WE LOOK FORWARD TO KNOWING YOU !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Join us so you can activly post instead of read-only by registering username & password. Then fill out your profile page w/state & year born at least, so we can know each other, as friends & family...WE LOOK FORWARD TO KNOWING YOU !

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendship forum; for survivors of any victimization; in need of casual yet trusted friendship. Everyone's investing precious time & energy in each other, reaching out our hand, out of sincerity & innocent love to everyone.

Keywords

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 506 messages in 451 subjects

We have 35 registered users

The newest registered user is amedicalstudent

Latest topics

» Country Instrumental Music Playlists
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:16 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Banjo Music --Blue Grass
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:13 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Banjo Music --Blue Grass
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 10:13 pm by mello-dee-ann

» Irish Music
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:32 am by mello-dee-ann

» Celtic Music & Song
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:28 am by mello-dee-ann

» BagPipes
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:18 am by mello-dee-ann

» Accordian Music
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:16 am by mello-dee-ann

» Learn Harmonica
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:05 am by mello-dee-ann

» Tutorial --Play Music on Crystal Goblets
What would you like to have here? Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2011, 2:00 am by mello-dee-ann

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What would you like to have here?

Suzy
    Suzy
    Admin

What would you like to have here? Empty What would you like to have here?

Post by Suzy

Hi Folks,
    My name is Suzy and I am setting this group up for Dee-Ann and also am looking forward to meeting you all.
    I would like to know how to set the group up so you all can have everything you want here.
    Pretty much anything goes...
    Do you like to get graphics and sigtags?(For your signatures here and just for fun?
    Like this one..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would you like your own area/blog here?
    Does the group look ok on your pc?
    What catagories/forums/blogs would you like here? flower
    Gameroom? For word/group type games for fun.
    Inspiration?
    Prayers?
    Recipes?
    Hows your weather?
    Topic of the day?
    Private rooms?
    I put a chat at the bottom of the pages and you can have a thread for posting when to meet for chats or when your online.
    Those are just a few ideas.
    Looking forward to meeting you all!
    Suzy

Code:
    <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uTxythHY09k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Share this post on: reddit

Arreis

Post September 10th 2011, 10:04 pm by Arreis

The site is beautiful, I love all the butterflies.

I would like the gameroom, I know a few word games that are fun to play on forums.
    Suzy

Post September 11th 2011, 10:45 am by Suzy

Cool I will do that now!
    Suzy Very Happy

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 11:42 pm